Are you interested in?
Como-Brunate Funicular Railway (Funicolare Como–Brunate) Tours
5 Tours & Activities
32 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
88 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Take time out from ogling the luxury villas around Lake Como, and treat yourself to a morning of regional food and city sights instead. In a small group, you’ll discover the locally loved eateries around Como and try traditional products and wine that you won’t find in the tourist restaurants. Learn about the city and its landmarks as you explore, and soak up views of the lake from the lungolago promenade.
- Explore Como town with a local food-loving guide and hear insider tips
- Go where the locals like to eat, and sample cured meat and fresh bread
- Check out Como sights such as the historic Teatro Sociale di Como
- Learn about the wine that’s produced in Lombardy as you sip and eat
Saved to wishlist!
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Barchetta Excelsior, Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 1, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Como: Semi-Private Walking Food Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Como: Semi-Private Walking Food Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Como: Semi-Private Walking Food Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Como: Semi-Private Walking Food Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P96
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLake ComoFood Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoFood Tours - MilanWalking Tours - MilanCategory