- Spend the day tasting locally produced cured ham and cheeses around Lake Como
- Learn about artisan cheese and prosciutto, and stay for lunch with wine and coffee
- Explore the pastures of the Valsassina valley, a renowned dairy region
- Enjoy stunning Lake Como views, with transport by private minivan from Varenna
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No pets allowed.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advisable. Please bring a light jacket/jumper with you as temperature in the cellars could be cold.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The meeting and end point are well connected to public transport.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by Cheese & Ham lovers' full day tour - Lake Como.