- Cycle by city bike or save your energy for sightseeing with an e-bike
- Explore with a local guide to discover Bellagio sites off the tourist trail
- Enjoy tastings of local cheese and wine at a family-owned establishment
- Visit Giardini di Villa Melzi to admire its immaculate gardens
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take note that during this bike tour we will ascend and descend the hilly townlands around Bellagio so, though the tour can be done using ebikes, make sure you are physically adapt and have comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Itinerary: Distance: 20 km - Difficulty: easy - Duration: 3 hour including stop for tasting.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by E-Bike Tour from Bellagio plus tastings and Villa Melzi .
- "The only note I would make is that the bike tour is not for beginner bikers or young children due to the tour being in the street without a bike lane not always being available." See review