6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Make the most of your time in Bellagio with this tour that takes you through the highlights and hidden gems without the hassle of a map or guidebook. Explore on foot with your guide, beginning at the Villa Melzi gardens and then continuing to the Borgo di Pescallo. Learn about Bellagio’s history and architecture over lunch (not included), and then dive into the heart of the old town in the afternoon.
- A guided walking tour to see Bellagio’s most important sights in one day
- Easy meetup at the ferry port so you don’t waste time upon arrival
- Photo ops at the Villa Melzi gardens and Borgo di Pescallo
- See highlights like the Church of San Giacomo and Punta Spartivento
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour with detailed naturalistic historical explanations by an expert and qualified guide
All local taxes
Gardens Villa Melzi entry ticket not included ( €6,50 each )
Departure & Return
P.za Giuseppe Mazzini, 38, 22021 Bellagio CO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is required comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the season
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cristina Maria Rita Rovelli
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bellagio, the pearl of lake Como. The village and the surrounding area?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bellagio, the pearl of lake Como. The village and the surrounding area?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bellagio, the pearl of lake Como. The village and the surrounding area?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bellagio, the pearl of lake Como. The village and the surrounding area?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 115886P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake ComoWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoWalking Tours - MilanHistorical Tours - MilanHalf-day Tours - MilanCategory