2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Como is much more than a playground of luxury villas and lavish restaurants for the wealthy, but an area of rich history, culture, and natural beauty. With this tour, you’ll set out to explore Como’s historic old town to learn about the city’s Roman and Medieval past from your guide. You’ll visit historic sites, browse artisan crafts in the shops, and enjoy views of the lake from the waterside promenade.
- Tour the charming, lakeside Italian city of Como with a guide
- Explore Como’s Roman and Medieval past with a walking tour of old town
- Enjoy views of Lake Como and the distant Alps from the waterside promenade
- Browse handmade goods in the artisan shops in historic Via degli artigiani
Saved to wishlist!
Small group limited to a maximum of 8 people
Departure & Return
Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 1, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private Tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hours Walking Tour Como?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hours Walking Tour Como?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hours Walking Tour Como?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hours Walking Tour Como?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P104
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLake ComoRail Tours - LombardyBus Tours - LombardyRail Tours - FernoBus Tours - FernoRail Tours - MilanBus Tours - MilanCategory