- Book the Benagil Cave kayak tour online to secure a convenient date
- Keep your belongings safe from the sea with use of a watertight bag
- Find the best vantage points for Benagil Cave photos with a local guide
- Hear your guide clearly in a small kayak group while out at sea
Departure & Return
The best way to get to Marinha's beach is by car. There are signs indicating the place along the National Road 125, reaching the municipality of Lagoa (Algarve). We are next to the red van in the Marinha's beach parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Establishment with "Clean & Safe" declaration, issued by Turismo de Portugal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ricardo Fernando Mendes Cachofarro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands