Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
47 Tours & Activities
20 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the traditions behind Ligurian cuisine with a private half-day cooking class. Choose between a morning or afternoon class and enter the home of a Cesarina, or Italian cooking ambassador, for a hands-on class to prepare three regional recipes. Taste everything you cook alongside local wines.
- Taste the flavors of Liguria during a cooking class
- Go inside the home of a Cesarina for a private lesson
- Prepare three regional recipes from start to finish
- Feast on everything you cook along with a glass of wine
Saved to wishlist!
Trofie or Ravioli alla spezzina or Pasta alla contadina
Canestrelli biscuits or Castagnaccio or Spongata cake or Tiramisu or similar
Private Cooking Class
Tasting of the 3 recipes
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Official 'Le Cesarine' apron
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Spezia, SP, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68460P264