- Explore Italy’s Ligurian coat and Cinque Terre on a private tour
- Travel by train, boat, and on foot, and see the beauty of the region
- Visit Riomaggiore, Monterosso, and Vernazza and learn about the region’s culture
- The private, flexible tour begins and ends at La Spezia Port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet you at the port of La Spezia. She will be waiting holding a sign with your name at the terminal. It is also possible to meet the guide at the train station or hotels in La Spezia. Please write your preferred meeting point (and if you are on a cruise please tell us also the cruise details)
- La Spezia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Medium amount of walking required
- Not suitable for people with mobility limitatations
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kiss from Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Cinque Terre from La Spezia.