8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Swim and sightsee around the Cinque Terre with this private boat cruise, and avoid the busy footpaths that line the coast. You’ll leave the navigation to a skipper, and cruise from La Spezia to visit Monterosso al Mare and Riomaggiore on the Cinque Terre coast, and also Portovenere further south. Three types of boat are available to match the needs of your personal group.
- Book a private boat ride in the Cinque Terre region just for your group
- Relax on a Cinque Terre cruise and leave the map work to the experts
- Stop to swim at Ligurian beaches that are only accessible from the sea
- Explore the seaside villages such as Riomaggiore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Banchina Thaon di Revel, 19121 La Spezia SP, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 terre tour and experience on the sea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinque Terre boat tour "wonderful experience by sea"?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinque Terre boat tour "wonderful experience by sea"?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre boat tour "wonderful experience by sea"?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cinque Terre boat tour "wonderful experience by sea"?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre boat tour "wonderful experience by sea"
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory