8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pisa and Lucca are two of the most captivating cities in western Tuscany, but the logistics of visiting both in one day can be complicated. With this shore excursion, save hours with port pick up and all-day transportation from La Spezia via minivan, giving you time to explore the highlights of both cities. Afterwards, stop in a winery to tour the cellar and vineyards and taste a variety of wines and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Skip the hassle of the train with time-saving round-trip transportation
- Enjoy free time to visit the top sights in Pisa and Lucca
- Sample Tuscan wine and olive oil at a winery in the countryside
- A private tour for a flexible itinerary and schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
visit winery (wine is not included)
Wine tasting (15 Euro/person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be just outside Cruise Terminal (on the left) with a your name's sign
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa, Lucca and wine experience Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia port?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa, Lucca and wine experience Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa, Lucca and wine experience Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia port?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pisa, Lucca and wine experience Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia port?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa, Lucca and wine experience Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia port
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory