Explore our promoted experiences
- Group size is limited to eight people for personal service
- Included Skocjan Caves ticket saves time upon arrival
- Travel to the Skocjan Caves in a climate-controlled vehicle
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the Koper cruise port
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants under the age of 21 must have at least one adult in the group
- Pickup is from Koper cruise terminal but is also available from any location within Koper town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- Please provide your ship name and disembark/ departure times at the time of booking.
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you (24 hours) after the booking.
- During peak season we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way. The cave tour is always provided in English.
- Small group goes for the time of transportation only (up to 8). Since the caves are under national protection you will join a larger group guided by a local cave guide
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE TEMPERATURE IN THE CAVES IS AROUND 10 degrees Celsious or 50 degrees Fahrenheit ALL YEAR ROUND SO WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES. (SPORT SHOES AND A JACKET)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- Please be aware that the cave part includes around 350 stairs alltogether so the difficulty level is 3.5 out of 5.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slovenia Daytrip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms