4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Gastronomic stops: 4,
Wine tasting: yes,
Snacks at food stops included: yes,
FREE - Town of Piran brochure (with map)
Any services not listed above as “Included
Pick Up and Drop Off
Personal travel insurance.
Departure & Return
Departure PointKoper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Main bus station in Piran
AVTOBUSNA POSTAJA PIRAN
Main bus station in Piran
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tour runs regardless of weather conditions - rain, hail or shine!
- Our tour lasts five hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear.
- Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alfredo TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Piran wine & food walking tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Piran wine & food walking tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Piran wine & food walking tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68595P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Piran wine & food walking tour
4 to 5 hours
6 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKoperFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteFood Tours - PiranBus Tours - PiranWine Tastings - PiranHalf-day Tours - PiranFood Tours - PorecBus Tours - PorecWine Tastings - PorecHalf-day Tours - PorecCategory