Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With winding streets and pedestrian walkways, Koper is ideal for exploring on foot, and this guided walking tour will take you places where tour vehicles can’t reach. Join a local guide for a private walking tour of Koper’s landmarks, including a historic gate to the old city, elegant squares, the cathedral, and the vibrant, seaside promenade, enjoying the flexibility to take in the beautiful town at your own pace.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Budget-friendly, flat-rate pricing for groups of up to 15 people
- Flexible tour is tailored to your schedule
- Meet a local guide in a convenient, central location
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointKoper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On the way, tourist services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Koper Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKoperCity Tours - TriesteWalking Tours - TriesteCity Tours - PiranWalking Tours - PiranCity Tours - PorecWalking Tours - PorecCategory