8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you want to discover the best Swiss chocolate and cheese without straying too far from Interlaken, this hassle-free day trip is the answer. With a guide, you’ll travel to the village of Gruyères for a picnic of traditional Swiss bites, than take a tour of a cheese makers where the village’s namesake cheese is produced. Sample and learn about chocolate at Maison Cailler Chocolaterie, and enjoy free time in the UNESCO-listed Swiss capital of Bern.
- Spend the day with your own private guide, just for your sole group
- Relax with included transport through the day, direct from your Interlaken hotel
- Save time on admissions with prebooked entry organised as part of the tour
- Savor typical Swiss delicacies during a countryside picnic near Gruyères
Saved to wishlist!
Private day tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Swiss snacks and water
Samples of Swiss cheese and chocolate
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8.30 am Pick up from your hotel in the Interlaken / Lake Thoune / Lake Brienz / Jungfrau area
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is per group of up to 6 people (special rate for family tours up to 7 persons)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise at time of booking if child seats are needed
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pure Switzerland - Tours and Guiding
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Swiss Cheese and Chocolate Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Swiss Cheese and Chocolate Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Swiss Cheese and Chocolate Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Swiss Cheese and Chocolate Tour from Interlaken
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInterlakenFood Tours - Swiss AlpsBus Tours - Swiss AlpsChocolate Tours - Swiss AlpsWalking Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory