- 3.5-hour canyoning trip from Interlaken
- Travel out through the Swiss Alps, beneath snow-capped mountain peaks
- Learn the correct canyoning techniques during a safety briefing from a professional guide
- Abseil 33 feet (10 meters) into the canyon
- Leap off high rock ledges into deep plunge pools
- Slide down natural chutes and float along streams
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy the 10-minute drive to the outskirts of Wilderswil along a scenic route beneath the Jungfrau, Mönch and Eiger mountain peaks of the Swiss Alps. On arrival, it’s a short walk up the hill to the canyon entrance where you’ll snap on your helmet, harness and life jacket and receive a safety briefing. Put techniques you’ve learned into practice as you go abseiling (rappelling) 33 feet into the canyon and plunge into the water below.
Clamber up and leap off 20-foot (6-meter) rock ledges into surging white-water pools and slide through a series of chutes into plunge pools. Continue downstream to the final slide in the second canyon, and float along at your leisure while the water carries you down a natural channel, over a series of drops and into a deep pool of tranquil water below. Rest assured that your guides are on hand throughout the adventure to ensure your safety.
At the end of your canyoning run, take a short walk back to the bus for the return drive to the base, where you can purchase a copy of your filmed trip through the canyons. Enjoy a shower and a refreshing hot drink before drop-off at your accommodation or train station in Interlaken, where your 3.5-hour tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum weight is 275lbs (125kg) per person
- A moderate level of fitness is required
- The experience involves a 33ft (10m) abseil (rappel) into the canyon
- The ability to swim is recommended but not required
- Please bring a swimsuit and towel
- Changing rooms and hot showers are available to use after your canyoning experience
- A video of your experience can be purchased after the trip for CHF 38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Swiss Alps Beginner Canyoning Experience from Interlaken.