Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Lake Brienz on a stand-up paddleboarding adventure
- Choose a stand-up paddleboard that suits your skill level
- The guide works with you to make sure you are comfortable on the SUP
- Enjoy the memories for years to come—a photo package is included with the tour
Departure & Return
By Public Transport: • Regular trains to Interlaken Ost train station • Bus 103 from Interlaken Ost to Bönigen See (direction Iseltwald) o Runs at :05 & :35 throughout the day taking 5 - 10mins o Check your times at http://www.sbb.ch/fahrplan.html o Short walk (3mins) from the Busstop to the Strandbad (see map above) By Car: • Take the A8 to Interlaken exit at Bönigen, turn left on to Hauptstrasse. At the roundabout take the first exit on to Interlakenstrasse. Turn right after the bridge in to Lütschinenstrasse. You will find a parking area at the end of the road. • Take the A8 towards Brienz, exit at the A26 to Interlaken Ost / Bönigen and follow the signs towards Bönigen. Continue on the Untere Bönigenstrasse till the bridge, then turn left in to Lütschinenstrasse. You will find a parking area at the end of the road. On foot: • From the trainstation Interlaken Ost follow the signs to the boats. Turn right and follow the trail to Bönigen. After the camping area turn right and follow the road to the strandbad (around 35mins).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hightide Kayak School GmbH
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands