Explore our promoted experiences
- Private lake tour from Interlaken
- Have time to visit Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Tour a dairy farm near the pretty village of Wilderswil
- Includes round-trip transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Make a short stop at Neuhaus beach on the shore of Lake Thun. Waters from streams in the Oberland and Lake Brienz to the southeast feed into the bright blue alpine lake. You can also purchase a coffee or ice-cream there.
Continue to a farm located near the picturesque village of Wilderswil. Take in the postcard-perfect Swiss chalets as you approach the dairy farm, then meet the farmer for a tour that includes viewing the cows and other animals.
Your final stop is Lake Brienz in Bönigen. The lake measures nearly nine miles (14km) long and sits in the Swiss mountains. Enjoy sweeping views from the viewpoint before returning to your hotel in Interlaken in the late morning. The tour can accommodate a group of up to 13 people.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY mysterytours Sightseeing Interlaken
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms