Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Chli Schliere canyoning experience from Interlaken
- Splash and dash through the Chli Schliere canyon, widely considered the most technically challenging in the region
- Leap off rocky 33-foot (10-meter) ledges into swirling plunge pools
- Slide down hair-raising natural chutes
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Maximum weight is 275lbs (125kg) per person
- A high level of fitness is required
- Participants should be confident swimmers
- Weather dependent; tour does not run during or after spells of bad weather
- Multiple jumps up to 10m depending on the group and water levels
- Multiple slides up to 15m depending on the group and water levels
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel and a small day bag
- Changing rooms and hot showers are available to use once you return to Interlaken after your canyoning experience
- Once in the canyon, you must complete the course; there is no exit until you reach the end
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms