Explore our promoted experiences
- Fly tandem with a professional pilot
- Get views of the Alps, Lauterbrunnen U-Valley, and Schilthorn
- Voucher valid for a beverage after you land safely
- Round-trip transportation from Lauterbrunnen lodgings
Departure & Return
Outside the Schilthornbahn Cablecar Station, you will see the Airtime Meeting Point flag to your left.
What To Expect
Get fitted with a harness and helmet, then listen to an orientation that includes a rundown of take-off, flying and landing. Your guide is a professionally trained pilot with extensive experience. Depending on the weather, you may also be outfitted with jackets or shoes.
Strap in with your pilot and take a walk or jog down a gentle slope, then take off into the open sky. Relish the feeling of weightlessness as you glide over the Alps, Schilthorn and the Lauterbrunnen U-Valley. You have the option to take the controls and fly the glider yourself a bit under the supervision of your pilot.
Once you land safely, redeem your drink voucher for a tea, coffee, soft drink or beer before transportation back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: Shoes and jackets are available free of charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Airtime Paragliding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff