- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens
- Enjoy fast-track entrance to this UNESCO World Heritage Site with your skip-the-line Alhambra ticket
- Tour top Alhambra attractions like the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and Palace of Charles V
- Learn about the Moorish kings and sultans who once lived in the palace complex and admire its decadent architecture
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of the Alhambra ticket office and next to the Guadalupe Hotel
What To Expect
Plunge into the opulent palaces, vast courtyards and lavish gardens as you delve into the captivating history of the 9th-century fortress; hear tales and trivia regarding decadent sultans, extravagant emirs and Moorish Kings who formerly inhabited the palace. Visit the complex’s most ancient enclave, the Alcazaba Fortress, in order to ascend the Torre de la Vela and admire spectacular views of the sprawling Spanish city. Stroll through opulent halls and expansive courtyards like the Patio de los Arrayanes and the Ambassador’s Hall; admire the architectural majesty of the Nasrid Palaces; and hear entertaining tales of eccentric emperor Charles V when you visit his eponymous palace.
Wander the gorgeous Generalife Gardens and absorb the botanical beauty of the sculptured landscape; see the verdant splendor of the Patio de la Acequia and Patio de la Sultana, two beautiful courtyards; and gain insight into the exotic flowers and decadent shrubs that decorate the area. Return to the original departure point or enjoy convenient transportation back to your hotel when the tour concludes. Advance bookings are strongly recommended, as access to the Alhambra is strictly limited to a certain number of visitors each day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- Any changes made less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 11–15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 10 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 10 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I can not recommend this tour and the guide any more highly than saying this is a must if you go to Granada." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews