9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional Local guide in Guadix and Tropolis
Preventing Covid19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
Departure & Return
C. Ángel Ganivet, 7, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guadix Tropolis Caves, Calahorra Castle and Tabernas Desert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guadix Tropolis Caves, Calahorra Castle and Tabernas Desert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guadix Tropolis Caves, Calahorra Castle and Tabernas Desert?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guadix Tropolis Caves, Calahorra Castle and Tabernas Desert?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guadix Tropolis Caves, Calahorra Castle and Tabernas Desert
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGranadaBus Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - MalagaFull-day Tours - MalagaBus Tours - AlmeriaHistorical Tours - AlmeriaFull-day Tours - AlmeriaCategory
Baños Árabes (Arab Baths) Tours & TicketsCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja) Tours & TicketsScience Park (Parque de las Ciencias) Tours & TicketsAquatropic Tours & TicketsErmita de San Miguel Alto Tours & TicketsSan Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo) Tours & TicketsPlaza Bib Rambla Tours & TicketsPaseo de los Tristes Tours & TicketsCampo del Príncipe Tours & TicketsHammam Al Andalus Granada Tours & TicketsSacromonte Tours & TicketsPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V) Tours & TicketsRoyal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real) Tours & Tickets