- 2-hour walking tour around Granada’s historical center and the Albaicin neighborhood
- Visit Bib Rambla Square, Granada Cathedral and Alcaicería, Granada’s old silk market
- Learn about Granada under Nasrid rule when it was one of Europe’s richest cities
- Walk around the UNESCO-listed Albaicin neighborhood
- Enjoy stunning views of Alhambra from Albaicin with your expert local guide
Departure & Return
Plaza de las Pasiegas. Main Facade of the Cathedral of Granada. Central Arch.
What To Expect
Gaze at the buttery sandstone façade of Granada Cathedral as you guide offers insight into the legends that surround it, then venture to the Moorish silk market of Alcaicería to admire its opulent features. Hear about Granada’s power and prosperity under the Nasrid rule and learn about the Islamic and Catholic influences that have shaped the city’s spectacular skyline.
Next, ascend a gentle hill and arrive amid the antique charm of Albaicin, an UNESCO-listed enclave considered the historical heart of Granada. Marvel at panoramic vistas of the Darro Valley and absorb the regal majesty of the Alhambra palace complex on the adjacent incline. Navigate the ambient labyrinth of streets replete with cobblestones and flower-filled boxes, then bid farewell to your guide at the Plaza Nueva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can adapt the visit to people with impaired mobility, upon request.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cicerone Granada
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff