- Guided walking tour of the Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces
- Stunning views from the Generalife Gardens
- Learn about the Alhambra’s fascinating history from your guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Nuestro punto de encuentro es el café bar situado a la derecha de las taquillas de la Alhambra, conocido como "Polinario"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to conserve the monument, time slots can be changed prior to your tour date
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Granada a Pie
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.