- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
Play Granada Office Meeting Point, next to the Santa Ana Church, at the end of Plaza Nueva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age 15 years old
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, no flip-flops or heels
- On summer we recommend bringing with you a hat and water, in winter gloves
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sixthrills
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Because Granada is so hilly, touring via Segway is a really great way to see a lot without getting completely worn out traveling by foot , even all the way up to Plaza St. Nicolas." See review