3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Foodies will love this tapas-focused walking tour of Girona. You’ll start off with a tour of the local market, looking for the ingredients commonly used to make tapas and their Basque counterpart, pinchos. File that knowledge away for later use at home, because the next stops are a series of bars and small eateries.
- Learn more about Spanish culture and cuisine
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Eat and drink at local places you may not find alone
- Food and drinks are included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tapas walking tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tapas Walking Tour - Girona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tapas Walking Tour - Girona?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Tapas Walking Tour - Girona?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tapas Walking Tour - Girona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tapas Walking Tour - Girona
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGironaFood Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - BarcelonaWine Tastings - BarcelonaWalking Tours - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaFood Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCategory