9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the life and creativity of Salvador Dalí on this full-day tour to the Spanish artist’s hometown of Figueres and other highlights of the Costa Brava. Visit the spectacular Theatre-Museum Dalí showcasing his drawings, paintings and jewels, and stroll around the bay of Port Lligat, where Dalí lived later in life. You’ll also visit the surreal landscape of Creus Cape Natural Park and indulge in tastings of wine, olive oil and other regional products. Group size is limited to 7 for a more personalized experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Small group up to 6 people
Hotel pickup and drop-off free only at Girona city.
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees to the Dalí Museum of Figueres (14€ per person)
Departure & Return
Plaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, Spain
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona city
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dalí Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour from Girona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dalí Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour from Girona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dalí Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour from Girona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dalí Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour from Girona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dalí Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour from Girona
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGironaBus Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaFull-day Tours - BarcelonaBus Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaCategory