8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a trip to the Dalí Theatre–Museum with a walking tour of Girona’s historic center on a full-day excursion that blends surreal art with medieval architecture. Coordinated tours and transfers between the two Catalan cities cuts down on time in transit; that means even more time to browse Dalí’s dramatic artwork and explore cobblestone streets in Girona.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Girona hotels
- Girona train station pickup option is ideal for Barcelona day-trippers
- Walking tour features narrow streets that are closed to traffic
- Cover two key destinations in a single day of exploring
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off at Hotels and apartments of Girona city centre also at the Girona train station
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Plaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, Spain
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona old quarter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dalí Theatre-Museum and Girona City Small Group from Girona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dalí Theatre-Museum and Girona City Small Group from Girona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dalí Theatre-Museum and Girona City Small Group from Girona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dalí Theatre-Museum and Girona City Small Group from Girona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dalí Theatre-Museum and Girona City Small Group from Girona
8 to 9 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGironaBus Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaFull-day Tours - BarcelonaBus Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaCategory