- Full-day tour of Costa Brava's medieval villages from Girona
- Learn about the long history of towns like Llafranc, Calella de Palafrugell and Begur
- See historic lighthouses, fortresses, stone walls and cobblestoned Gothic quarters
- Stroll and stop for lunch in the inland towns of Pals and Peratallada
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Costa Brava and Medieval Villages small group from Girona.