7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When your cruise ship docks in La Spezia, take a full-day shore excursion to Portofino that highlights the colorful villages of the Italian riviera. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned van to Camogli, Portofino, and Santa Margherita Ligure, and have plenty of time to explore each place at your leisure. Your guide ensures a fun and informative day out, and your timely return to La Spezia.
- Hear insightful commentary from the driver-guide
- Wi-Fi and bottled water provided in the van
- Get great photo ops at stops along the way
- Includes round-trip transport from the port
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charge
Round-trip private tour
Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
Back to the port on time guarantee
Food and drinks
Attractions Entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- La Spezia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Good amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limo Service in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Portofino Private Tour from La Spezia?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Portofino Private Tour from La Spezia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Portofino Private Tour from La Spezia
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenoaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaShore Excursions - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoBus Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoPorts of Call Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFull-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoShore Excursions - MilanBus Tours - MilanPorts of Call Tours - MilanFull-day Tours - MilanCategory
La BiosferaChiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)Piazza de FerrariBasilica della Santissima Annunziata del VastatoBoccadasseLighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)Monumental Cemetery of StaglienoVia San LorenzoSpianata CastellettoGenoa Cruise PortDoge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)Palazzo RossoGenoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)Port of SavonaDialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)Piazza CaricamentoRoyal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)Palazzi dei RolliGalata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)