2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Genoa with a guide on a comprehensive, private, walking tour. Discover the intricate network of alleyways that make up the City’s medieval center, see the old harbor, Piazza De Ferrari, the Opera house, and many more historic sights. Learn about the city’s culture and hear the stories behind the landmarks and buildings that you pass. Avoid tourist traps, and gain context and understanding of your surroundings with a one on one tour.
- Explore Genoa on a private walking tour with a guide
- Tour the old city center, through mazelike medieval alleyways
- See St. Lawrence Cathedral and the Palace of Saint George
- Learn the city’s secrets and history and take photos along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Expert local guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
entrance to museums/churches/palaces
Departure & Return
Calata Cattaneo, 17, 16128 Genova GE, Italy
In front of the restaurant "I Tre Merli".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Genoa private walking tour with a local guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Genoa private walking tour with a local guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Genoa private walking tour with a local guide
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenoaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFull-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - MilanHistorical Tours - MilanFull-day Tours - MilanCategory
Bigo Tours & TicketsPiazza de Ferrari Tours & TicketsMonumental Cemetery of Staglieno Tours & TicketsVia San Lorenzo Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello) Tours & TicketsCorso Italia Tours & TicketsLa Biosfera Tours & TicketsPalazzo Bianco Tours & TicketsBoccadasse Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale) Tours & TicketsGenoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsPort of Savona Tours & TicketsLighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna) Tours & TicketsGenoa Cruise Port Tours & TicketsGalata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare) Tours & TicketsDoge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) Tours & TicketsBasilica della Santissima Annunziata del Vastato Tours & TicketsSpianata Castelletto Tours & TicketsSanta Margherita Ligure Tours & Tickets