Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Genoa’s history and taste local delicacies on a 3-mile (4.8 km) walking tour
- Visit local wine shops and taste local red and white wines and Prosecco
- Stop for fresh Italian focaccia with different toppings like olives, pesto, onion, and cheese
- Centrally located meeting point at the Piazza Principe Railway Station in front of the Ticket Office.
Departure & Return
GUIDE IS WAITING IN FRONT OF THE TICKET OFFICE of " GENOVA PIAZZA PRINCIPE " RAILWAYS STATON ( please note GEnoa has 2 railway station and we meet at Genova Piazza Principe ) WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ON A BOARD. - The Ticket office is near the entrance; inside the station in the main hall. Thanks.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY karl ziegler journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.