- See more of Switzerland with a Col du Pillon day trip from Geneva
- Avoid the large tour groups and have freedom to explore as you wish
- Spend free time in Les Diablerets to experience a typical alpine village
- Upgrade and save time by traveling to Glacier 3000 with a prebooked ticket
Departure & Return
The bus station is situated at Place Dorcière, our office is situated just across. The bus will have the name of the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Map and itinerary will be given at the departure
- Please note that on the way, you can have stops in Lausanne, vevey and Montreux to Col du Pillon
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swisstours Transport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.