- One-way transfer from Geneva International Airport (Genève Aéroport) to your Geneva or Chamonix hotel
- Start your Switzerland vacation in style!
- Enjoy comfortable transportation to your hotel by private vehicle
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Your driver will wait for you with a sign saying Swisstours in the arrival hall If your pick up is from your hotel to the airport, we will pick you up 2.5 hours before your flight
What To Expect
When your flight lands, meet your driver at the airport terminal, receive help with your baggage, and settle into the comfort and space of your own private vehicle. Then, sit back and enjoy the approximately 20-minute journey to your hotel or private residence in central Geneva, or enjoy the views as you cross the Swiss-French border on your roughly 90-minute ride to your Chamonix accommodation.
This private arrival transfer is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to suit your schedule. To book, just enter your details, pay upfront and then show your voucher to your driver at pickup.
Price is per person, based on eight adults per car/vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are going to Chamonix, a current valid passport is required on the day of travel, as you will cross from Switzerland into France
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The driver will wait for you with a sign in GVA airport arrival hall
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff