Explore our promoted experiences
- Independent Chamonix and Mont Blanc tour from Geneva
- Enjoy a scenic coach ride through the Arve Valley to the foot of Mont Blanc
- Explore the beautiful Alpine village of Chamonix on your own
- Ride the Aiguille du Midi cable car for incredible views over the Swiss, French, and Italian Alps (if option selected)
- Combine your cable car ride with a train journey to Mer de Glace glacier (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Place Dorcière - 1201 Geneva
What To Expect
Select from the three tour options to determine the duration, schedule, and price of your tour. Each tour includes a local on board guide-assistant and round-trip transportation from Geneva. Vehicles depart at a pre-arranged time at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Please note that this tour will not be accompanied by a guide, only a local assistant im the village
- Please dress appropriately for a day in the mountains; even if it is warm and sunny in Geneva, it can be cold and wet in Chamonix or at the top of the Aiguille du Midi and on the Mer de Glace
- The operation of the Aiguille du Midi cable car and Mer de Glace train are both subject to local weather conditions on the day
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, as you will be traveling from Geneva (Switzerland) to Chamonix (France)
- If an activity is close for maintenance or weather conditions, you will be ofered alternatives but no refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is half of the named tour that was not available and if you spend this kind of money, you should have all these changes listed so your customers have the option of whether or not to purchase." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews