Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Glacier 3000 and Montreux tour from Geneva
- Ride a cable car to Glacier 3000, a snowy wonderland at 10,000 feet (if option selected)
- Admire the Alpine views, follow a glacier walking trail, and, if option selected, cross the Peak Walk suspension bridge
- Enjoy an optional Snow Bus ride and toboggan run (all own expense)
- Have lunch (own expense) at the panoramic restaurant
- Stroll and shop in glamorous lakeside Montreux
- Round-trip transport and cable car ticket included
Departure & Return
The bus station is quite small, there is a sign for excursion. Our office is also situated just across on the 8 rue François Bonivard. All buses have the name of the tour on it.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pass the Col du Pillon valley and visit Les Diablerets, a charming mountain village at 4,000 feet (1,200 meters). Then, ride the cable car up and over the snow-capped peaks to Glacier 3000 (if option selected), an icy wonderland that's covered in snow all year round, making it a paradise for adventure and outdoor enthusiasts.
On arrival at 10,000 feet (3,000 meters), drink in the 360-degree panoramas over the surrounding peaks, including the Eiger, Mönch, Jungfrau, and Matterhorn, and get time to enjoy the activities on offer.
Follow the signposted Glacier Walk trail, and step across the Peak Walk by Tissot, a suspension bridge connecting two peaks (if option selected). Cross this unique, 350-foot (107-meter) bridge and soak in the far-reaching Alpine mountainscapes.
To up the fun, enjoy the Alpine Coaster (additional cost and subject to availability), the world’s highest toboggan run; and ride the Snow Bus (additional cost), traveling over the crisp ice and snow.
If you wish, refuel with lunch (own expense) enjoying incredible mountain panoramas as you eat.
Later, descend and drive to Montreux, a glamorous resort on Lake Geneva, famous for its jazz festival and palms, pines, and exotic flowers—all products of its unique micro-climate.
Enjoy free time to explore the elegant town, once favored by famous figures like Lord Byron, Charlie Chaplin, and Freddie Mercury. Browse the upscale shops, snap photos of the famous Freddie Mercury statue or, if you wish, visit Queen: The Studio Experience, the studios used by the band between 1979 and 1996.
Your trip then finishes with a drop-off at the start point in Geneva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- meals not included
- Activities such as snow bus, alpine coaster and husky ride are available depending on the weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Very comfy coach drive from Geneva up to Glacier 3000." See review