- Full-day trip to Gruyere from Geneva
- Travel by air-conditioned coach to Gruyere, then enjoy a ride on the Panoramic Golden Express train
- Visit the Broc chocolate factory en route to Gruyere
- Spend time at leisure in Gruyere village
- Make your own fondue in a Swiss chalet
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue to educate your palate with a visit to cheese dairy in Gruyeres and savor the creamy and pungent flavor of locally manufactured cheese. Spend some leisurely free time exploring the picturesque hilltop town independently, opting to visit the grand castle that overlooks the scenic region if you wish. Then head to a typical Swiss chalet and make your own fondue—a Swiss specialty.
Next, climb aboard the Panoramic Golden Express train and gaze at sweeping vistas of Lake Leman and the countryside as you amble along a mountain route. Return to your coach for the journey back to Geneva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t be misled with Viators advertisement stating that a wine tour is included, it is not." See review