1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Geneva is known for its chocolate, and on this guided small-group tour chocolate lovers can get to know the city and its finest chocolates. With a guide to lead you to the best artisan chocolate shops, you can indulge in chocolate without worrying about navigating the foreign city. A small-group environment (maximum of 8 guests) ensures an intimate experience.
- Explore Geneva’s chocolate shops on a guided tour
- Sample chocolates at local-favorite shops throughout the city
- Learn about the art of Swiss chocolate making from your guide
- The small-group tour ensures the chance to ask questions along the way
Saved to wishlist!
A local that wants to show you his city
Departure & Return
Rue du Mont-Blanc 26, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Meet me in front of Starbucks
Pl. de Cornavin 5, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Walking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGenevaFood Tours - Lake GenevaUnique Experiences - Lake GenevaChocolate Tours - Lake GenevaWalking Tours - Lake GenevaCoffee & Tea Tours - Lake GenevaFood Tours - AnnecyUnique Experiences - AnnecyChocolate Tours - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyCoffee & Tea Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - MontreuxUnique Experiences - MontreuxChocolate Tours - MontreuxWalking Tours - MontreuxCoffee & Tea Tours - MontreuxCategory
Carouge Tours & TicketsFlower Clock (Horloge Fleurie) Tours & TicketsInternational Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme) Tours & TicketsGeneva Old Town (Vieille Ville) Tours & TicketsGeneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève) Tours & TicketsPenthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes) Tours & TicketsMartin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre) Tours & TicketsBaur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) Tours & TicketsPatek Philippe Museum Tours & TicketsAriana Museum (Musée Ariana) Tours & TicketsMaison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL) Tours & TicketsBastions Park (Parc des Bastions) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) Tours & TicketsGeneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève) Tours & TicketsPalais des Nations Tours & TicketsGeneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève) Tours & TicketsRath Museum (Musée Rath) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse) Tours & TicketsInternational Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum Tours & Tickets