- Swap busy city buses for a private TaxiBike tour
- Tick off three of Geneva’s top chocolatiers in one trip
- Benefit from the personalized attention of your guide
- Two-seat carriages ideal for couples and lone travelers
Departure & Return
Main entrance of the Franck Muller watch shop. Tram / Bus Stop:Bel Air.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This activity can be done by people with limited mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TaxiBike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.