9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the beauty of the Alpine Valley of Switzerland by going on a private day trip to the resort area of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Take the stress out of traveling on busy public transport by having a private driver for the day to transport you between sites in a comfortable vehicle. Potential attractions you’ll visit include Montenvers Railway, the Sea of Ice, and Brevent. You won’t have to worry about being rushed, as you’ll have plenty of time to explore Chamonix’s cobbled streets in your own time.
- Save time and see Chamonix and Mont Blanc highlights in a day
- A private day trip means you won’t have to wait for other travelers
- Door-to-door transport from Geneva is included
- Travel between sites in a private vehicle with water and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Driver/Guide for the day
Lunch is not included on this trip.
Drinks are not included.
Tickets to Aiguille du Midi and Montenvers are not included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GVA TRANSFERS SARL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chamonix Mont Blanc Private Day Trip from Geneva?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chamonix Mont Blanc Private Day Trip from Geneva?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chamonix Mont Blanc Private Day Trip from Geneva?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chamonix Mont Blanc Private Day Trip from Geneva?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGeneva4WD Tours - Lake GenevaSporting Events - Lake GenevaBus Tours - Lake GenevaExtreme - Lake GenevaHistorical Tours - Lake GenevaFull-day Tours - Lake Geneva4WD Tours - AnnecySporting Events - AnnecyBus Tours - AnnecyExtreme - AnnecyHistorical Tours - AnnecyFull-day Tours - Annecy4WD Tours - MontreuxSporting Events - MontreuxBus Tours - MontreuxExtreme - MontreuxHistorical Tours - MontreuxFull-day Tours - MontreuxCategory
Barbier-Mueller Museum (Musée Barbier-Mueller)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Tavel House (Maison Tavel)Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Maison CaillerGeneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)International Red Cross and Red Crescent MuseumPalais des NationsCarougeAriana Museum (Musée Ariana)Brunswick MonumentMuseum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)Rath Museum (Musée Rath)Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)