- Segway tour of the Riverwalk, downtown Fort Lauderdale and residential areas
- Learn to ride the Segway with a customized lesson from your guide
- Cover more distance than a walking tour while enjoying the fresh air and fun of the Segway
- Glide along the Riverwalk area of historic Fort Lauderdale
- See mansions and deluxe yachts along the route and hear stories from you guide about the celebrities who visit
- Pass the arts district where Broward Center for Performing Arts and several museums are located
Departure & Return
We are located at the back of the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society by the big Segway Fort Lauderdale signs. Please use restroom before coming, public restrooms not available at location
What To Expect
5-Mile Segway tour (also available at night):
Cruise a loop from the Riverwalk and the historic downtown district. Check out the restaurants, bars, and shops, plus attractions like the Broward Center for Performing Arts, a large multi-venue theater and entertainment complex and the Museum of Discovery and Science, one of the largest museums of its kind in Florida. Check out the downtown skyscrapers and learn a bit about the city’s history and development. Finally, pass through Old Fort Lauderdale and the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society Museum.
10-Mile Segway tour:
Take everything from the shorter tour and continue on to the 17th Street Causeway drawbridge. From there, take in the view of Port Everglades, the second-ranked cruise port in the world. Continue on to more sightseeing before a return trip to the Riverwalk.
Please note: there is a maximum of eight passengers per tour guide; total tour duration is inclusive of a brief lesson to help get you acquainted with the Segway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: No baggy clothes or open-toed shoes; please dress appropriately for the weather
- Not recommended if you are taking prescription drugs
- 1-hour tours are approximately 4-miles and 2-hour tours are approximately 8-miles
- Please note: there is a maximum of twelve (12) passengers per tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Fort Lauderdale, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.