Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
325 Tours & Activities
Ponte Vecchio Tours
482 Tours & Activities
2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
personal trainner and tour guide
No type of entrance ticket to monuments
Departure & Return
The Baptistery of St. John, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pink PantherTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during WorkART-Tour More art less calories ...?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during WorkART-Tour More art less calories ...?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during WorkART-Tour More art less calories ...?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 244064P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesFlorenceSports Lessons - TuscanySports Lessons - ChiantiSports Lessons - San GimignanoCategory
Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Villa GamberaiaBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Loggia dei LanziAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Perseus StatueSan Miniato al MonteVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Palazzo DavanzatiStibbert MuseumMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Barberino Designer Outlet Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Piazza Santa CroceMedici Chapels