Are you interested in?
546 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
847 Tours & Activities
654 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via San Vito, 59, 50056 Montelupo fiorentino FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta San Vito
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winery tour and wine tasting of organic Chianti wines and extra virgin oil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Winery tour and wine tasting of organic Chianti wines and extra virgin oil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Winery tour and wine tasting of organic Chianti wines and extra virgin oil?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winery tour and wine tasting of organic Chianti wines and extra virgin oil?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 126042P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Fountain of NeptuneMedici ChapelsSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Loggia dei LanziOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Stibbert MuseumPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Perseus StatueOltrarnoMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)