- Get to know Florence like a local on a walking tour
- A historical and cultural introduction that's ideal for first-time visitors
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
- Discover information you won't find in the guide book from our guide
Departure & Return
Please be present in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, 15 minutes before departure in order to avoid any delays.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- From 6th August 2021, it is mandatory to show the COVID 19 Green Pass to access the places of culture in Italy
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that Faliure to present one of the following you will not be able to join and will not be entitled for a refunded or a tour rescheduled
- All participants over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection recovery in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience