4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
booking entrance skip-the-line
Departure & Return
Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
Via dei Castellani, 14, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Florence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uffizi + David & Accademia - Priority Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Uffizi + David & Accademia - Priority Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Uffizi + David & Accademia - Priority Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uffizi + David & Accademia - Priority Tickets?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You will appreciate the museums so much more with a tour guide who can fill you in on history and give you information that you would otherwise have missed." See review
Product code: 132244P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della SignoriaArno RiverLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Palazzo DavanzatiPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Villa GamberaiaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Perseus StatueLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Fountain of NeptuneOspedale degli InnocentiBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)