1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Locally produced, specialty cold cuts
Locally produced, typical cheeses with honey
Pappa al Pomodoro - Tuscan tomato soup
Bruschetta and Crostini
Amongst other things!
Tasting of five wines from different areas of Tuscany
Taste two of Chianti’s best extra virgin olive oils
Explanations of each wine, their origin and characteristics
Charcuterie board featuring unique local produce; cold cuts, cheeses, honey, bruschetta, and more
Departure & Return
Via della Vigna Vecchia, 25r, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Demetra Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscan Wine, Food and Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscan Wine, Food and Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscan Wine, Food and Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscan Wine, Food and Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoDining Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory
Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaSan Marco MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Ospedale degli InnocentiSan FredianoFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Arno RiverFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) OltrarnoBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPalazzo DavanzatiFountain of NeptuneGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Perseus StatueBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Palazzo VecchioPharmacy of Santa Maria Novella