1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a 60-minute live comedy performance (in English!) detailing the history of Florence, from ancient Roman times through the Renaissance and all the way up to its role as one of the world's top fashion capitals. Learn about the people who helped shaped this distinct Tuscan city, including Dante, Michelangelo and Galileo. You can also choose to combine the show with a traditional Florentine meal at Osteria Toscanella, a local restaurant serving up an array of delicious pasta dishes.
- The history of Florence show
- Learn the fascinating story of Tuscany's capital city through a live comedy performance
- Discover how Florence went from an ancient Roman settlement to a world fashion capital over 2,000 years
- Enjoy the convenience of an English-speaking cast
- Choose to combine the show with a traditional Florentine meal at Osteria Toscanella
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner (if option selected)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dinner (if option selected) is served from 6:30pm
- OPERATED BY La Macchina del Tuono
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsFlorenceTheaters - TuscanyTheaters - ChiantiTheaters - San GimignanoCategory
Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioSan FredianoOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Palazzo StrozziBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaPitti Palace Palatine GalleryPrada OutletPalazzo DavanzatiBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Piazza della RepubblicaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)San Marco Museum