- Escape the crowds of Florence with an excursion into the Tuscan countryside
- Convenient round-trip transportation from the main Florence train station
- A guided horseback ride through the hills of Tuscany at sunset
- A family-style dinner at a local farmhouse featuring Tuscan dishes and wine
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Horse Ride and Tuscany dinner with the locals.