Are you interested in?
457 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1452 Tours & Activities
Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori) Tours
566 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
expert live tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza del Duomo, 7, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Art Tour in Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Street Art Tour in Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Street Art Tour in Florence?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Art Tour in Florence?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35344P68
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyPhotography Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiPhotography Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoPhotography Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza Santa CroceGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Arno RiverVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)San FredianoPonte Santa TrinitaStibbert MuseumSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)San Miniato al MontePalazzo Davanzati