Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample six Tuscan wines, including the famous Chianti Classico
- Tour two wineries in Chianti (including one organic farm) with your sommelier guide
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional Tuscan restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
the office is opposite of the Arno river. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starting time.
What To Expect
Upon arriving, make your way to two wineries to sample the best blends of the region. With the help of your sommelier guide, learn how the Canaiolo and Sangiovese grapes are grown and sip to discover the varying characteristics of each blend. You’ll also have a chance to try a Chianti Classico, a regional favorite made from grapes grown between Florence and Siena. Taste up to six Chianti wines at both cellars, along with top-quality Tuscan olive oils.
Afterward, pause for lunch at a nearby restaurant, indulging in a 3-course, Tuscan lunch. Sample more Italian wines while you eat, as drinks are also included with your meal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol RAIN POLICY:
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "During lunch our tour guide was taking selfies and drinking wine even though she was supposed to be driving us back.Definitely not worth the money and very disappointing to have an experience like this through Viator ." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews