Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to the picturesque Tuscan countryside from Florence
- Enjoy a sumptuous Tuscan lunch paired with Chianti wine
- See why the hilltop village of San Gimignano earned UNESCO World Heritage status
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people or fewer
Departure & Return
The tour meets in Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. This is a centrally-located square adjacent to Via degli Arazzieri and Via Giorgio la Pira, about 1/3 mile north of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We are unable to accommodate guests with mobility limitations, wheelchairs, or strollers on this tour.
- In order to get into the city center, we utilize small luxury minivans. This allows us to avoid the parking lots outside of the center requiring us to walk. Your guide may need to split time between vehicles on groups larger than 8.
- Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us after booking the tour so we can arrange your lunch.
- If you are traveling with a small child, please contact us. We need to confirm space on the vehicle for them.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience